Leitz iLAM Office A3 Laminator – Grey
Leitz iLAM Office A3 Laminator – Grey
Professional Speed. Professional Results!
Whatever your line of work, the robust, reliable iLAM Office Laminator delivers professional results and convenience in a slim, attractive package. Requiring just 1 minute to warm up, this machine puts high speed laminating at your fingertips. Stylish design compliments any office – and a compact build makes it convenient to store when not in use. Low energy consumption, Auto shut-off after 30 minutes of idle time. LED light and audible alert beep function indicates status. The Leitz iLAM Office A3 Laminator is ideal for moderate office use. Fast 1 minute warm up time. Hassle free laminating with excellent results, no complicated settings. For up to 150 to 250 microns. Takes approximately 45 seconds to laminate one 80 micron A4 sheet LED ready lights and audible alert.
– Ideal for Moderate use in a small office
– Warm up Time: 1 min
– Laminating Width: Up to A3 Max (320mm)
– Max Pouch Thickness: 250 mic (2 x 75mic or 2 x 125mic)
– Laminates from ID size to A3
– LED ready lights and audio signal to start lamination process
– Stylish & compact
– Warranty: 2 Year
– Lamination width: A3 Max (320mm)
– 1 Minute warm up time (75mic)
– 400mm/min Speed
– 250 micron Pouch thickness
– 2 Year warranty
– Height: 75mm
– Width: 465mm
– Depth: 130mm
Please take note of the maximum thickness pouch a laminator can take. Any pouch thicker than the maximum allowance may cause the pouch to jam. This will make the warranty void.
How to choose the correct laminator:
No matter which style you choose, the basic three questions apply when choosing the right model
1. How many users and how often?
– The number of users has a significant impact on your choice, business/office users have different priorities to the home user.
– Using a laminator more frequently than what it was designed for will burn the motor out quicker.
2. What laminating thickness?
– Pouches (also known as laminating pockets) are the most recognised accessories.
– Measured in microns – the higher the micron the thicker the laminate.
– Ranging from 75 – 250 microns and, as a general rule, the more the document is handled the thicker the laminate should be.
Pouches are often depicted as ‘2x’, followed by the micron thickness.
E.g. 2×125 micron = 250 micron Pouch. (The ‘2x’ is simply to indicate each separate side of the pouch, rather than representing two individual pouches)
3. What size document are you laminating? (A3, A4 etc.)
The first consideration is content. What size laminate do you need? All laminators do not cover every format, and while other aspects are important, content size is crucial.
Moderate use – Entry-level laminators, ideal for homes, home offices and start-up business
Regular use – Mid range models perfect for average to large business
Heavy use – Premium models designed to focus on high volume for specialized business
Laminating Hints and Tips
1. Always laminate closed end first
– Always ensure that the closed side enters the machine first to significantly reduce hold ups.
2. Laminating shapes and sizes
When laminating irregular shapes:
– Make sure that the sealed edge of the laminate enters the machine first
– Ensure content is as close as possible to that sealed edge.
– If laminating multiple irregular shapes, place them all as close together as possible near the sealed edge. A carrier should also be used for this function.
3. Laminating Maintenance
– Run a cardboard laminator cleaning sheet (without laminating pouch) through your machine regularly.
– This helps to remove adhesive blockages which can appear over time and may contribute to jams.
4. Don’t laminate an empty pouch
– Never laminate a pouch without content as it may result in malfunction or jamming.